The Owens Community College experience can helps individuals prepare for a career, retrain for a new one, continue professional development or start the first two years of a bachelor’s degree.
Campus locations in Perrysburg Township and Findlay and learning center in downtown Toledo offer numerous academic programs leading to a variety of careers.
Owens’ dedicated and passionate faculty members have real-world experience in their field. Meaning, they can tell students what they need to know about their area of interest and the type of job environment they’re getting into. With an average class size of 15 students, each student receives the personal attention they need to succeed.
Owens offers flexibility in class times – with classes offered during the day, at night and on weekends. Hundreds of classes and some complete degree programs are taught online as well. Outside of the classroom, there are a variety of student activities, clubs, organizations, athletics and volunteer projects to complete the academic experience.
Advanced Manufacturing Programs
- Tool and Die/Mold Maker Certificate, < 1 Yr Certificate*
*Please contact Project Manager listed on this page for additional information on program(s) with an asterisk.
- GMAW Welding Certificate (MIG Welding), < 1 Yr Certificate
- GTAW Welding Certificate (TIG Welding), < 1 Yr Certificate
- Pipe Welding Certificate (Arc Welding 2) , < 1 Yr Certificate
- Plate Welding Certificate, < 1 Yr Certificate
- SMAW Welding Certificate (Arc Welding), < 1 Yr Certificate
- Welding Major, AAS Degree