The University of Toledo is one of just 27 public research universities in the country to offer such a comprehensive menu of academic options — 230+ undergraduate and graduate degree programs across the arts, business, education, engineering, law, medicine, natural sciences, nursing and pharmacy. At UToledo, it’s all about the possibilities and opportunities. No limitations.
The College of Engineering integrated co-op program makes UToledo stand out from other universities. We are one of just eight engineering colleges to require these paid work experiences for engineering science students. And that’s a huge plus for you ― financially and career-wise.
Our Shah Center for Engineering Career Development ― an invaluable resource ― helps you prepare for and find co-ops.
NOTE: Co-ops are optional for engineering technology students, who can:
- Commit to three co-ops and follow the same path as engineering science students, earning credit for co-ops.
- Choose to do non-credit internships or co-ops during the summer or at other times.
- Electrical Engineering Technology, B.S.
- Mechanical Engineering Technology, B.S.
- Computer Science and Engineering Technology, B.S.
- Mechatronics Certificate
- Mechanical Engineering, B.S.
- Mechanical Engineering, M.S., Ph.D.
- Computer Science and Engineering, B.S.
- Computer Science and Engineering, M.S., Ph.D.