Since 1965, Penta Career Center has shaped the careers of more than 30,000 professionals. You, too, can benefit from Penta’s career-technical training. Penta prepares students for additional college, a career, the military, or wherever their paths may lead. In addition, students learn what is expected in the world of work.
VISION STATEMENT: Focus on being the best hands-on training /educational organization within our service area.
OUR MISSION: Penta Career Center is a high-performing school that provides:
- Options and opportunities
- Real-world learning
- Partnership with business and industry
- Productive citizens
OUR COMMITMENT: The staff at Penta is committed to:
- Achieving excellence
- Delivering results
- Responding to our communities
- Creating an environment for success
ADULT EDUCATION MISSION STATEMENT: To provide students with life-long learning directed toward their economic growth and personal enrichment in a rapidly changing world.
- CNC Programming/Precision Machining: Learn precision measurement, operate mill/lathe, and become familiar with CNC programming and G code. (8 weeks)
- Welding 1: Learn the basic skills and practice in ARC and Oxyacetylene cutting. (5 weeks)
- Welding 2: Learn advanced skills and practice in ARC and Oxyacetylene cutting along with an introduction to MIG welding. (5 weeks)
- Welding 3: Explore fabrication and other advanced techniques. (5 weeks)