Shawnee State University, established in 1986, is an accredited four-year university in Portsmouth, Ohio, offering more than 80 associate, bachelor, and master degree programs to prepare our students for Ohio’s In-Demand Jobs. More than 15,000 alumni are using their Shawnee State degrees to make a difference in their communities. Our mission is to prepare today’s students to succeed in tomorrow’s world.
Shawnee State University has been named for the 11th consecutive year to The Princeton Review’s Top Undergraduate Schools for Game Design. SSU placed in the top 10 for the second year in a row. We have regionally recognized Health Science, Pre-Med, and Occupational Therapy programs and the only Plastics Engineering Technology program of its kind in the region.
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Digital Simulation and Gaming Engineering Technology
- Information Security
- Environmental Engineering Technology
- Plastics Engineering Technology
- Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Industrial Management
- Chemistry, Industrial Track