To provide the region’s most accessible, supportive, and personal pathway to career success.
A highly educated workforce elevates quality of life and contributes to a thriving community.
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology – Smart Manufacturing Option
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Robotics and Automation Engineering Technology
- Robotics and Automation Engineering Technology Certificate
Healthcare, Arts and Science, Business, Information Technology , Public Service
Earn & Learn
- Engineering Cooperative Work Experience (150 hour industry co-op completed by all Engineering Technology majors)