Graduate with the right skills to succeed in today’s jobs. Sinclair offers over 220 programs, including specialized and technical areas of study that are in high demand in the Dayton region. In the last four years, more than 15,000 credentials have been earned by Sinclair students.
Sinclair offers course schedules and options, including online, to match your lifestyle. Credits easily transfer to four-year colleges and universities in Ohio and elsewhere, with more than 100 university transfer agreements that make it easy to transfer to advanced study. More than 3,500 students transfer every year from Sinclair.
As one of the lowest tuition rates in Ohio, Sinclair is consistently ranked among the top community colleges in America and committed to providing quality education. Sinclair’s student to faculty ratio of nineteen to one is among the lowest at any Ohio college. Students who complete degrees at Sinclair see a 114% median increase in their yearly earnings the first year after graduation; from a median annual pay of $17,500 before graduation to $37,400 the year after graduation (Source: ODJFS and NSC data).
Advanced Manufacturing Programs
- Computer Aided Manufacturing Precision Machining, 1 Yr Certificate
- CNC Technology AAS, AAS Degree
- Computer Aided Manufacturing Basic Machining Skills, < 1 Yr Certificate
- Computer Aided Manufacturing Precision Machining AAS, AAS Degree
- Computer Aided Manufacturing Project STEP II, > 1 Yr Certificate
- Computer Numerical Control Technology, 1 Yr Certificate
- Automation Systems Certificate, Short-Term Certificate
- Industrial Controls and PLCs Certificate, Short-Term Certificate
- Industrial Electricity Certificate, Short-Term Certificate
- Industrial Fluid Power Certificate, Short-Term Certificate
- Industrial Mechanics Certificate, Short-Term Certificate
- Maintenance Fundamentals Certificate,Short-Term Certificate