Education PartnersZane State College
Located in Zanesville, Ohio, near the historic Muskingum River, Zane State College has over 40 programs and certificates to prepare you for the jobs of today and tomorrow. Zane State College is growing to fit the students’ and community’s needs. Zane State College’s experienced-based education provides high value at an affordable price. When students graduate from Zane State College, they are prepared for a career or to continue their education at a four-year college or university.
The reasons our students choose Zane State College are diverse. Many want a career that can help them provide a better way of life for their families and themselves. Others want a close-to-home option where they can earn the first two years of a baccalaureate degree before transferring to another college or university.
Advanced Manufacturing Programs
- Industrial Systems Engineering Technology, AAS Degree*
- Industrial Systems Technician Certificate, < 1 Yr Certificate*
- BW-C Basic Structural Welding*
- GM-C GMAW Pipe Welding, < 1 Yr Certificate*
- GT-C GTAW Pipe Welding, < 1 Yr Certificate*
- SW-C SMAW Pipe Welding, < 1 Yr Certificate*
- WA-C Welding Automation and Fabrication, < 1 Yr Certificate*
- Welding, AAS Degree*
- Welding Certificate, 1 Yr Certificate*
Zane State College Contact
Advanced Manufacturing Data Management and Career Services Coordinator
*Please contact Project Manager listed on this page for additional information on program(s) with an asterisk.